xisto Community
Milk

Custom User Titles?

Everyday I'm at this site, I see people with their little custom titles under their avatar or something and I see their posts and think that I have to have that amount of posts in order to get my own custom title....But I just saw someone who has less posts than me and I'm pretty sure he/she had their own custom thing. I was just wondering how this whole thing worked?Thanks for any feedback.

You can change it in your user options. Just go to your controls and mess around with it.

=O no wayThanks for making me feel like a dumbass. I hate you >_>

I'll take that as a, "Thanks :D". But yeah, it was pretty obvious. Just tinker around with your settings. If your computer doesn't blow up, then you're on the right track.

=O no way

Thanks for making me feel like a dumbass. I hate you >_>

57474[/snapback]

Why are you really mad? Well, he/she just answered your question. What's so bad about it?

It's nothing at all. I mean, the best way to get help is to ask a girl, isn't it :D

First, go to User Controls. Then, go to "Edit Profile Info" and type what you want in custom user titles.

Why are you really mad? Well, he/she just answered your question. What's so bad about it?

57482[/snapback]

XD wtf no! It was sarcasm =P

It's nothing at all. I mean, the best way to get help is to ask a girl, isn't it

W00t w00t! yep >_>