xisto Community
swi.tloveforever

NFSU2 Need For Speed Underground 2

I'm using a Nissan Skyline upgraded to the max with all carbon parts... Its rather plain but has 10 stars... Very grey indeed!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh that can be really annoying, I like to show my car to all my friends but its all grey. Only carbon fibre, so it has a 10 star rating but its all grey, which really destroys the point of making your car look good.

Wish I could spray paint on the carbon fibre... If I can... It will be so mega cool! If they are coming out with the next Need For Speed, I hope they added being able to customize your display with your OWN stickers and stuff... That will be the best... Lets add on it, "If you can see these words, you are about to get burned by NO2!"

I have this game and it so cool. You tour the city and find events and also find shops for your car. I like the game but the music sucks... Very addicting game but to many games too little time, hehehe.

I love the fact that it is free roam. It's nice to see that you can pick what types of races you want to participate in, and then find them. The city is huge and, at first, is a little challenging to get around, but eventually it gets easier.

yah it is an interestaing game , grate graphich .. uses the usuall EA games tracks (i mean the melodies in the game) but i hate that they did not implement the "crash mode" seen in colin mcray rally.. it would be cool if u could damege the car and not drive around with the batmobile...The handeling system could have been worked on much better...

I agree with xtron. Crash system is really needed... Handling could be more difficult, becouse I like when I can do anything with the car. I use manual gearbox and stability control is off. But it's still not enought for me :(Still it's interesting game... :)

The explore mode added a new feel to a raceing game. The idea was great, I love going on the highway and outruning cars. If you have it for pc the graphics are the best. I have a honda civic, I love them things. I can't forget about the hydraulics.

let me just say that i needed animation i already beat the game and the best car to have is a completely suped up Miata but if only the scenes (which were too little) could have been animation as in actual footage instead of wanna-be comic book style then i would of liked it better and i mite have enjoyed it more other than that great game great cars and the subaru IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one trick. If you park your car next to a wall and use your hydraulics, it sends your car flying in the air. I also really liked how you could drive around wherever you wanted so you could learn the streets a little bit better. I was really surprised with all the new cool upgrades you could get for your car. I still don't have all of them yet.

that game is weak, i hate it! it was a really big let down for me cuz i liked the 1st underground better! the fact that you need to search for lights that indicate hidden shops is so stupid, graphics are all good but the game is not as realistic as i thought it would be, i heard that the psp version is the best one out there right now so i'm gonna buy that one right now. and oh yeah that whole SUV tuning so....WHITE! suv's are supposed to be tuned like a gangsta. and whats the deal of racing suv's? they are so big and heavy.and u have no choice u have to buy one. the rest of the cars are very cool and realistic, the hydraulics are fine but you cant show off on other players. just make magazines and pictures and some stuff called DVD's. i couldnt see any of those dvd's its so stupid. the soundtrack is nice though i hate those rock tracks but these ones are the bests ive ever heard. but i will not recommend this piece of crap, cuz u can only have 5 cars at a time and there is no pink slips.NOT RECOMMENDED :P:P

yeah well I think NFS underground2 is great. i got it 6 months ago but resolved not to play it until i had finished #1, and i love part 2. the only thing i don't like is that there's no cops to escape from. that's a major part of the underground, and should have been added.