xisto Community
swi.tloveforever

Final Fantasy X-2 Great RPG

I personally found FFX-2 far too simple. I generally dislike sequels, and this one...Hm. It almost seems to me like Square is just pumping out games for money, rather than creating something really up to their level.

I actually did enjoy playing it, though. I hate when people refuse to play a game just 'because it is a Final Fantasy and all Final Fantasies suck and I am saying that even though I have never actually really played one!'. I see that all too often hahaha.

I am getting really tired of the people who refuse to play it just because it is an FF title or just because the girls are wearing the costumes they have. I think the costumes are really cute, actually. People are missing out on Square's ever-changing systems. Sphere Break is great fun, the mission system worked surprisingly well and was not at all annoying, and the speed of the battle system really had you going. It is a lighthearted and enjoyable game, and too bad people are missing out on it just because they feel they are too cool to be seen playing a game like FFX-2. It is really corny, really way too easy, but still fun when you have nothing else to do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God, I've been a member of these forums for a matter of hours, and so far every time I see a post by you, you are on the exact same line of thinking as I am LOL. FFX-2 was a disapointment, but still a good game. It had some unique things in the battling and travel that had me stuck to it for a while, but it just is not near my favorite game. Most people who say it sucks either haven't played it, or are STILL COMPARING ALL SQUARE SOFT GAMES TO FFVII. It just annoys me when people think that games are horrible because they aren't as good as FFVII. Thats like saying that Muhammad ali is weak because Hercules is stronger. Anyways, to make my point simple and clear, it's a slight dissapointment coming from SquareSoft, but still a relatively good game

i'm playing it again because my old file got erased right before I could beat it i like playing it with the book though because i wanna see the end with 100% story completion. But one big thing i don't like about it is that your playing as girls. but thats a good thing because riku's thongs are showing the whol entire game haha

*spoilers*Yo wats up..well i like x and x2..but x2 was kinda stupid in a way because of chapter 5 where your mission is to watch scenes from the spheres and when i played the game i didnt know that there was a perfect ending lol..i was so mad when i saw the normal ending man i was like wtf? haha what happenend to the tidus story yuna u ***** hahahaha i was so mad at here because she tottally forgot about tidus and she just went on with her life hahah...but overall it was a great great awesome game..i mean lulu still had her big breast and yuna and rikku got smoking hot man hahahaa. i love the gunner and the warrior dressphere they were awesome :( which one did u like??P.S.o ya i still havnt seen the perfect ending i want to play the game again but ill do it later coz its really really long haha..well thx for making this thread peacE!

Lol, Until I read this post I totaly forgot about this game. I got all the way up to chapter 5 and I never even finished the game. Its not that I didn't like it, but, rather I just never had enough time to play the game. I liked Final Fantasy X better in the story line though. I love how they did the old school class system in X-2.

While I love every Final Fantasy ive played so far (FFVI, FFVII, FVIII, FFX) I,m not rreally pulled into X-2, even though I loved the story in X. Im sorta far in chapter 2, and it just doesnt really seem to have a story so far, and it doesnt to me really feel like a Final Fantasy.

wow, i think girls of Final Fantasy X-2 very sexy, Yuna of FF10-2 different Yuna FF10 he hei was play game of square: FF1 ->FFX-2, Crono cross, kingdom heart, start ocean, khamrai, tales of phantasya, Sword of mana, suikoden 1->3... he he very long