xisto Community
swi.tloveforever

Final Fantasy X-2 Great RPG

Final Fantasy X-2 is very impressive! I love this game! Yuna, Rikku, and Paine are really great characters! I just got the game 3 weeks ago! I'm on Chapter 2 at Guadosalam (Leblanc's Chateau)! I'm almost done with this mission! I know I'm a little late on this because the game released in 2003! I really like the dresspheres! One of my favorite dressphere is Floral Fallal (Yuna's special dressphere)!I really like Final Fantasy!

Never took much interest in the Final Fantasy games. I remember FF7 for the Playstation, I really tried my best to get into that but I just couldnt. The storyline was really good to follow, but I didnt even finish the first disc before I decided I had enough. The graphics were superb which I notice has been the same from the others as well, but i didnt like it that I had to read the conversations Cloud has with everyone which happens very frequent in the game. I heard some great things about FFX and FFX-2 my friend is trying to get me playing them saying their alot different to what they were for the Playstation but I dont think I can since theres alot of other games I would want to play more

Ok, don't get me wrong, I love the Final Fantasy games. With the exception of VII, VIII and X-2.In my personal opinion, FFX-2 was pathetic. I played for an hour and shut the system off because I cuoldn't keep going. The only credit I'll give the game is the battle system, not the dress sphere things, just the way the battles work. Everything moving in real time, nothing stopping to wait and select movement or for other people/creatures to stop attacking.

hmm...FFX-2 is a good RPG,but that rpg in to impressive...The ral impressiv game is FFX,that is the best RPG ever!!!I hate FFX-2 becose squareenix is make final fantasy for kids!!Yuna,rikku and paine are sweet but far away from auron,tidus,lullu,kimari...and the strory is not good like in ffx,if you play it,than you will remember fight with Sinn...ohh that is a real game,if you not play it than you must play ffx to see what is a reall final fantasy game!!

What the freak? I personally hate all Final Fantasies, and RPG'S all together. But something about FFX2 really got me mad. I mean generally who actually wants to sit there, scroll through the hud, pick a weapon, use it, wait there because it's now the other person's turn. What do you people see in turnbased combat. Anyway, Other than that, ffx2 is really boring. I mean atfer the first 20 or so Final Fantasies (including the spin offs like Chocobo racing, and FFtactics), doesn't it get a little old? Nothing really new changes. I've played through all the Final Fanatsies pretty much, and there's no reason at all to keep playing. Also the graphics and stuff could be way better. I mean everyone else may think they are godly, but I say i've seen better on the Dreamcast. NOt a good game, stupid chracters, ludacrous plot.Nuff said

What the freak? I personally hate all Final Fantasies, and RPG'S all together. But something about FFX2 really got me mad. I mean generally who actually wants to sit there, scroll through the hud, pick a weapon, use it, wait there because it's now the other person's turn. What do you people see in turnbased combat. Anyway, Other than that, ffx2 is really boring. I mean atfer the first 20 or so Final Fantasies (including the spin offs like Chocobo racing, and FFtactics), doesn't it get a little old? Nothing really new changes. I've played through all the Final Fanatsies pretty much, and there's no reason at all to keep playing. Also the graphics and stuff could be way better. I mean everyone else may think they are godly, but I say i've seen better on the Dreamcast. NOt a good game, stupid chracters, ludacrous plot.

Nuff said

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree

i haven't spent much time with Final Fantasy games lately.

Personally I prefer the Zelda series... Despite the overly repeated storylines...

I haven't even played the newer Final Fantasies, like FFXI

You are right in some way but no one can say that final fantasy serials are the best rpg games ever!!!I played all rpg-s on the ps2 and squareenix is the god of rpg games...here is my list:1.final fantasy serials2.chrono cross3.shadow hearts:covenant---this game has suprise me,SH is really great game so it is on my 3.position...yeahh I know there is Suikoden and all kind of rpgs,but there is no rpg like FFX.

I think Final Fantasy X-2 is the worse Final fantasy ! I was really disapointed about it ! Final Fantasy X was good, it'd a lot of new innovation, like speaking and the sphere. But FFX-2 was very pathetic, very very few good points !

each to his own taste, i think final fantasy series are great. From the character design, storyline, music etc, one of the best series out there! I like all the final fantasy series including FFX-2 , although it may not be as good as FFX, it was still worthwhile for me to play ;) .. I have played from 7-11, and i must say FF is great!!

this game i particularly loved i mean i love the whole final fantasy series but this one had something that all the other ones didnt have a jpop theme and jpop rules even though i am an american with hardcore german heritage i love the japanese culture anyway this game had a great battle system very new and very fun the outfits were skimpy and awesome for showing some cool skin lol weapons and upgrading systems were outstanding plus it added the humor and you cant have a very great game without really good humor in it what can i say hunting down those al bhed primers gets so addicting then when you find them all you just fell lost without them lol

technically i dont own the game but i go over to my friends house and play and i got to say that it is one awesome game. ive always liked the final fantasy series. i also like final fantasy x

I have played FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2 and FFTA.The best of them is currently...... FF10-2!!I liked it very much because it is continued from FF10, it has different battlesystem and it also has new game plus (I have started the game in new game plus 4 times).I have played it 100%. One thing I need is mascot dresssphere.I would like to have FF10-2 international+last mission, because you can play also with Tidus and Auron and many other NPCs.

Final Fantasy X-2 is a really great game, Not only because it is a sequal to Final Fantasy X but the new mission based system that they implemented instead of the regular story line giving you the ability to change the outcome of how the story goes. The fact that you get to play as Yuna, Rikku, and Paine is just Iceing on the cake, and the costume change ability in battle really cool, but I wished they would just once release a Final Fantasy game that had all the features the International releases have.

I personally found FFX-2 far too simple. I generally dislike sequels, and this one...Hm. It almost seems to me like Square is just pumping out games for money, rather than creating something really up to their level.

I actually did enjoy playing it, though. I hate when people refuse to play a game just 'because it is a Final Fantasy and all Final Fantasies suck and I am saying that even though I have never actually really played one!'. I see that all too often hahaha.

I am getting really tired of the people who refuse to play it just because it is an FF title or just because the girls are wearing the costumes they have. I think the costumes are really cute, actually. People are missing out on Square's ever-changing systems. Sphere Break is great fun, the mission system worked surprisingly well and was not at all annoying, and the speed of the battle system really had you going. It is a lighthearted and enjoyable game, and too bad people are missing out on it just because they feel they are too cool to be seen playing a game like FFX-2. It is really corny, really way too easy, but still fun when you have nothing else to do.