xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
talbotda13

Does Anyone

Okay so i couldnt find a spot to do this so i added it here. i am sorry if it is not in the correct place..Does any of you like Nascar? If you dont know what NASCAR is its Stock Car Auto RacingI just want to know if others do or dontI like nascar hence the reason i posted this anyways my favorite driver is Michael Waltrip

I'm not a huge fan of NASCAR, but I just wanna say that it's a lot more intense than it looks...When you're driving in all that stuff, you sweat profusely, and your body has a tendency to become quickly dehydrated. Drivers must keep plenty of water on hand throughout the race, which can go on for several hours at a time. Imagine how bad they gotta go to bathroom after the Daytona 500...Must be torture! haha

I am not a NASCAR fan at all, am Formula 1 fan. Oval races are boring to me. All they do is just go in circles. I am sure that there are a lot more stuff going on during the race, but all I see is going in circles. I am more Formula 1 fan because they don?t go in circles and it is so much harder to race Formula 1 than NASCAR and far more exciting. I don?t like NASCAR because the only exciting part of the race is when somebody crashes!!!That is my opinion and you mat agree or disagree with it!!!!

I watch Formula 1 a lot more than Nascar. I love the Shumachers the best. I guess, it's just more entertaining. Plus, I don't know any of the Nascar drivers other than a few famous ones. It's just too American. Foreign entertainment is usually better :D

I'm not the biggest fan of NASCAR, mainly because it doesn't get broadcast in this country like in does in the USA. I enjoy F1 one though, mainly because it does get broadcast here :D. I've managed to see a few clips of NASCAR though and it did seem pretty exciting, I think it's a bit too american for me aswell though:) One needs some variety in life and unfortunately all we get on public tv is 90% american...

man NASCAR... such a boring sport... i mean its just bunch of cars going around a oval track like 300 laps... im a big fan of cars but im not a big fan of car racing i dont really find the excitment...

I am not a fan of NASCAR nor have never watch any of such races. I'm a big fan of Formula one racing. My interest increases when my countryman - Narain Karthikeyan for the first time participated in Australian Grand Prix and came out in 15 position. Thats awesome for first timer. lol

I love all kind of Racing, road racing (SCCA), F1, Cart, stock-car (including NASCAR), dirt track, and Rally's)Since this is about NASCAR I just have to say that if you have never gone to a track to watch it's no way to explain it and you propably will not enjoy it. :angry:Nascar to US is like soccer to europe. I find soccer extremly boring... but if I say that to a soccer fan I made an enemy for life. :blink:Nils