xisto Community
rapco

Review My Xoops Site... opensource cms based

I have corrected the search box, made a redistribution of the contenes and added some new modules till now, i hope you keep coming to my site and post me pm's or post throught this topic telling me, advicing me what can i improve...Thanks!

Dude....I love your website...Partialy because I nevber thought it was possible to make a site that good with mambo...partialy because I love the colors :)

Check out my site...I used e107 instead of mambo though :(

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

N yeah...Superior host is good...But they just implemented a banner system which blows...N there upload limit of 3mbs is not very fun :)

Oh well though...my site has been heavily modded with plugins...But I haven't made any serious changes to the theme yet...I plan on making the top logo better though n streching it accross the whole side.

By the way what was the name of the theme for your mambo site?

Thnx...L8r

I love the colour-scheme, it isn't too hard on the eyes and looks great, the placement of all the boxes is spot-on from my view.The banner is rather wierd and doesn't blend too much to be honest.But its a good start, maybe needs tweaking in a few places and adding some nice graphics here and there, but its good.