xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mastermund

Guild Wars: Are You Excited? ArenaNets Fee-Free Online RPG

I like this game. Unlike other MMO's, I don't feel compelled to spend copius amounts of time playing the game just to get my money's worth. I can even hop on for 10 minutes and finish a quest or two easily, instead of being stuck in a long quest where you can't quit halfway through without causing more troubles.Not only that, the game seems well designed and with the competitive nature it provides, should hook other people who want to be better than the next person.

I can be much more casual with this game compared to other MMOs because I no logner feel that my money is burning whenever I am not playing it. 0.o;;It trully is unlike any toher game I have played before.

Overall, Guild Wars is a great new game once you see past its being a non-MMORPG that a lot of people are used to. While this might not be the game for people wanting to play the standard MMORPG it nevertheless is an amazing game that can only get better as he future patches comes~