xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
G_Man10110

Halo 3 Rumors of Halo 3 coming out soon...

Having played and been heavily addicted to both games, i'm really looking forward to halo 3 coming out.I must admit i was a highly disappointed after spending hours playing and completing halo 2 to find a hlaf completed game. I was really hoping it would lead onto a great ending but no joy. So lets hope they dont leave halo 3 with such a heavy cliffhanger at the ned of it.

sorry didnt really word myself correctly.What i meant was, the fact the game seemed rushed, that they hadnt finished it in its entirity and so just left it with a cliff hanger

I think halo3 would look amazing on xbox 360 high definition since halo2 was great but I think it was too short. halo2 live is great to play now with friends and sometimes we would hook up 4 xbox systems and link them together at a friends house on a saturday night after playing basketball outside all day, its just relaxing.

Well halo2 did have fun multiplayer, but the game istself wasnt to bright. a Halo3 coming out i think wont be any good. Halo was fun but now its getting over rated. Too many people are becoming halo freaks and never leaving their houses. In my own oppinon i think its gonna blow.

Although we proabably shouldn't expect a Halo 3 for awhile, as I thinK Bungie is involved in another project at the moment, and its certainly not gonna be an Xbox 360 launch title, as Perfect Dark Zero is already filling those shoes.

i Have a response relating to the original Question. I think When they said coming in November 2005, i think they meant the Halo movie that is coming out soon. i am not absolutly sure though. And by the way the dvd with the new additional maps has already come out. i should i bought it, i did not realize it came with all the features u guys previously stated.

I'm also really anticipating the Xbox 360. I think that the new increased graphics and high definition will really make the Halo series 'shine'. Yeah Halo 2 was a little rushed and I'm also worried about that with Halo 3 as they probably havn't had too much development time. But, without a doubt the game will be the best multiplayer Xbox 360 game for a while.

That rumor is fake, there is no special ending if you beat the game on legendary. It's been brought up a thousand times on the bungie.net forums and been squashed just as much.If you bought the special edition halo2 case and watched all the extra movies about the game you would have all your questions answered as to why different elements of the game are as they are, why the game was released before it was done and all your other burning questions. =Pbtw, for the guy who mentioned Cortana has gone insane, she hasn't, and working with gravemind isn't even an option so put it out of your head ^_~ As soon as Master Chief is done kicking *bottom* back on earth (the Ark) then he'll come back to save Cortana. Or, here's an idea, they order the rings to fire, and then all life is destroyed in the galaxy except for that on the Ark. Cortana isn't a biological life form, so she won't be destroyed =P

That rumor is fake, there is no special ending if you beat the game on legendary. It's been brought up a thousand times on the bungie.net forums and been squashed just as much.

If you bought the special edition halo2 case and watched all the extra movies about the game you would have all your questions answered as to why different elements of the game are as they are, why the game was released before it was done and all your other burning questions. =P

btw, for the guy who mentioned Cortana has gone insane, she hasn't, and working with gravemind isn't even an option so put it out of your head ^_~ As soon as Master Chief is done kicking *bottom* back on earth (the Ark) then he'll come back to save Cortana. Or, here's an idea, they order the rings to fire, and then all life is destroyed in the galaxy except for that on the Ark. Cortana isn't a biological life form, so she won't be destroyed =P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but it wont solve the main problem--the flood. Also, the flood must be very important, as the forerunners built structure to destroy all sentinent life except the flood. Couldn't they just make some sort of special weapon against the flood?

Also, the Halos' weapons and the signals must travel at faster-than-light speeds to fire instantaneously and without delay, and the question arises as how that is acheived.

And, doesn't this sound like the story of Noah's Ark? The Flood causes all life to be destroyed except some people and animals on the Ark (the Earth). Then, after the Flood recedes, there is a rainbow (maybe the Halos? I'm not sure what the rainbow is referring to), and the Covenant is formed. Notice that I said "recede" for the flood--not disappeared or died or is gone without a trace.

I heard Halo 3 was to be release with PS3, in Q2 of 2006. Anyone to confirm this?