xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
G_Man10110

Halo 3 Rumors of Halo 3 coming out soon...

Well... Halo and Halo 2 are both great games and i will no matter what buy Halo 3.... but it dont look like it is coming out Feb 2005.. its the 26th now... it would be sweet though...

I seriously doubt Halo3 will be coming out any time soon. But then again I might be wrong. Its suppose to be realeased with the new XBox system whenever that might be. Possibably next Christmas :rolleyes: maybe... Well will just have to see. I just hope the game doesn't have a cliffhanger ending like the last one. Or I'll have to BSlap Bungie and Bill Gates for being retards.

For those of you who have played and beaten Halo 2 on Legendary, and watched the credits, have you noticed that at the end of the credits it says "Coming Feb. 2005" ? My friend and I were disscussing that maybe this was a hint to a Halo 3 coming out February of next year. (Very soon, I know)...If you have beaten Halo 2, you would know that there is a horrible cliffhanger at the end of it. Halo 3 is supposedly not going to intuduce any new weapons or multiplayer maps, but it will have the rest of the levels to end the cliffhanger. This way, you will supposedly buy Halo 3, and they will get more money! It is just an easy way for them to make income. It does sound odd that it would be coming out so soon, but from what I have researched, it is possible. Another great thing about this "Halo 3" is that it is going to have all the old multiplayer maps from Halo:CE. Which means one thing. We can now kick the n00bs A$$es on XBOX live while playing old halo levels! Sweet!! Though most of what I have experienced, seen, heard, is just rumors, I am fully expecting of something like this to come out soon enough to fill the craving for the Halo 2 experience... :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, so at the beginning of what you are asking you say "...it says "Coming Feb. 2005" and then you say you talk like you know everything that the game is going to include, sortof like you can tell the future and you can tell what everything in the game is going to be. I have searched Everywhere. And I haven't found anything on Halo 3 and this "...old multiplayer maps from Halo:CE. Which means one thing. We can now kick the n00bs A$$es on XBOX live while playing old halo levels! " Dosen't make sence. Since just because your able to play from te old maps of Halo CE dosen't mean you can kick them. (Although you could kick them anyways if you had the xBox keyboard and mouse. Which then you jus go in the console and type what ever the kick thing is, and don't tell me you don't get conlsole because if you have the keyboard, and have an OS installed on your xBox you can easily edit the game to gladly say "You have been kicked" Or even more muniacal "You have been banned")

And if you hadn't known this before, :) (in reply to SweetyStingRay) why play halo when you can play halo source and halo2 source (Of course on the HL2 Engine made with single and multiplayer, being created with the awsome Havok engine by local modders talking to you right now.)

Yes, I am currently helping a group of people make a mod which is baced on Halo 1 and Halo 2, we are combining the storylines of each and the making it longer by adding our own thoughts into what the next epesode of the game is. It's gona be the first story and instead of it just stopping, it goes on to the second and what we believe to be the third. Stunning right? Lol we dont quite know what we are going to call it, we are thinking somthing like H legacies or somthing like that, so it dosen't in fringe on the copyright of the word that mictosoft opposedly made up called "Halo" so we just have to use H or the ring legacies. And that is all the details that everyone is able to give out. If you, other people, and excpecially the admin/s agree I could put updates to the mod on here. But I would have to get the thumbs up from the admin/s/moderaters.

Even if there is no legandary ending, there is always the minds of people and how they think that it will end, take HL1-2 for instance ( Sorry for draging this back into the conversation but I cannot help it) HL1 started as you (Gorden Freeman) going to your every day job (a top secrete science facility) when all of a sudden somthing goes wrong, and when you get to the point where you save yourself and you are just about to find out what caused everything to go wrong and why everything is trying to kill you G-Man pops out of no where and sends you into a deep sleep (Probaly cryogencially freezes seeing that everyone is just a little bit older and you stayed the same). which in HL2 you come in between the resistance which you learn about in 1 and in some of the mods you start to learn about the beggining of the HL2. And right as your about to learn everything, right as the climax is at its highest point. G-Man shows up and puts you back to sleep untill hl3 will come out.{Edit} Anyways I was saying that we will call it Halo legacies or somthing like that.

Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack
This is the upcoming map pack. Nine new multiplayer maps, new cinematic sequences, and a documentary about the making of Halo 2. Its also gonna have an auto-update system so there will be patches available. The main gameplay changes will be the increase in damage of grenades and mele attacks and the getting rid of exploits.

The new maps that came out are awesome. Already people have found ways to get on top and super-jumps etc. Now in a couple days they're gonna come out with new gametypes and they're gonna reset the stats at the same time. I think it's gonna be kinda fun starting over again. Even though it took me awhile to get to my level 16.

The maps are gunna be rad...im just gunna buy them in the 20 dollar package becuase you get more missions with it and a DVD. Xbox 2 is coming out late this summer i think but Halo 3 isnt an opener for it. Perfect Dark Zero and Half Life 2 are openers tho. Halo 3 is gunna be released on the same date or around the same date as the PS3 to take down hype on the PS3. Halo 3's story i think is going to have a huge twist. cuz Cortana said she would destroy the covie mother ship after Masta Cheif left it. She didnt instead she stayed and had a chat with Gravemind (the giant plant that talks, leader of the flood, blah blah blah). In Halo: CE she download all of the 1st halos information and according to the books, AI that take on that information can go "insane" like guilty spark did. Also AI that are over 7 years old have a chance of going "insane". Cortana has done both of these things, so the chances of her being a crazy AI are very high. I think Cortana and Gravemind are gunna team up, point the Covie Mother Ship at Earth and mount their own attack on the Ark. The battle is halo 3 are gunna be intense too. cuz at the end of the story in Halo 2 the Brutes, Jackals and the Prophets are on one side and the Elites, Grunts and Hunters are on the other. The Elites in the End of Halo 2 are also teaming up with the humans. So your gunna have three sides and Masta Cheif might be fighting a long side the Arbiter.ITS GUNNA BE RAD. there are also some really deep religious refrences in the Halo series that help clear up a lot of the story. its really cool.

Halo 2 really wasn't what most people expected...

Everybody hoped it would tie up the loose ends from Halo, but in the end, it just gaves us more questions.

Its very, very unlikely that no more vehicles will be added though, because the ATV (all-terrain-vehicle), Tracked-Warthog, and Troop-carrying warthog were actually ready to be put in the game.

Bungie no doubt dropped them to keep some new stuff for Halo 3, and they'll throw in the ability to drive Covenant Shadows aswell.

You'll notice that Cortana was left behind at the end of Halo 2, and rumour says that a large part of Halo 3 will be the rescue of Cortana, and you will discover a lot more about the Forerunners.

Its going to be huge  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're actually right on a lot of things.

I do expect that we will be riding Shadows and Pelicans, land transportation rides and much more vehicles. I hope that they will bring the old assault rifle back, and still keep the battle rifle too.

Halo 3 is really questioning to what they will be adding to it, since they are now limited to their ideas and they are becoming cornered in new features. Just like in Halo 2 where it happened to be really, really, worse than I expected it to be. The graphics were bad, the new features were dull, etcetera etcetera.

--But in addition, the makers of Halo now have a more ranged time frame to work with here than they did last time. The last time they had to pull back a lot of things due to the fact that they did not have enough time to completely add in all the upcoming additions and such.

I hated the last game how they ended it like that. The game seemed more like a movie and I wanted more battles at earth thats one of the reasons why I wanted to buy the game, but oh well.