xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Music

Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow And Ghost Recon 2

In my opinion Black arrow wins this round.. With its fast gameplay and awesome graphics It takes it by the neck and strangles it. I began playing xbox live and this was the first game I ever played. I also really like the clan setup and other things. I wish it had more new guns though.Ghost recon 2 is in 3rd person and It is just about the same as black arrow...(seeing they are made by the same Devs...)Anyone else opinion?

nah i think recon's better, i know that both games are by the same devleoper but the gameplay is alot diffrent. For a start most last man standing games i've played on live have lasted barely a few minutes on r6 while they last alot longer on recon. But at the same time recon is still as exciting as r6 while still providing that longitivity. But i suppose i've always been more suited to the recon style of gameplay rather than the more fast paced games like halo 2 r6 or unreal champ.