xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mangacentral

Favourite Fighting Game

I just got Dragonball Z Budokai 3... and it's probably my favorite right now..Does anyone remember that fighting game that had Cloud from FF7 in it?What was it called again?

The best game I have ever played is the STICKMAN, wow what a game and it is very intelligent of one danish guy who created that game. It is so cool to swing your opponent, throw him onto the ground, and win the game. The creativity of the creator of the game comes to the mind when you play the game intensely for at least one hour. And also the game is so simplied that even my seven year old son finds it easy.

My favorite Fighting games are the Mortal Kombat games. I have been playing those games since MK 1 way back when! :D Hard to believe how much it has advanced...yet, it is the same. (Not too sure if that made sense. :P )

My favorite fighting game was the Mortal Combat game on N64. Maybe it was Kombat, I don't know. Anyways, that was a very good game. But my favorite fighting game I play at the moment is Soul Callibur 2. Yoshimitsu is awesome!!

Old school I am going to have to go Street Fighter 2

When it comes to newer fighting games, I am gonna have to stand by Tekken, of course Tekken 1-3 or Tekken Tag haha.

Does anyone remember that fighting game that had Cloud from FF7 in it?What was it called again?

I also think I know what you are talking about when you mention the fighting game with Cloud in it. I think it was called Enhergeiz or something along those lines.

Soul Calibur II for the Cube. There are sooo many features, that it can be entertaining for hours and hours. Also Super Smash Bros. Melee. Although some people don't consider it a fighting game, it has a nice multiplayer mode.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't get much time to play games, but i like the Pride FC game. I like th UFC game also, but the Price game is cool. I like the fighters and the moves are better.

Virtua Fighter 4 is my favorite. It actually takes skill to beat, unlike most button-masher games that are out on the market now. Plus each character has completely different ighting styles and they are fairly close to the real life style.

I can't really choose between the SNK vs Capcom and the Soul Calibur. Those are just too amazing in their own style. I'd love to go online on these games sometimes. (PS2)

What are yours? I like good ol' combat

1064282036[/snapback]

I like old-school more than anything else - mainly because, when N64 was first released and I started playing Doom 64, I realized that the graphics made me throw up. (The same story for all the other games I played on that system ... and Dreamcast games ... as well as GameCube and, well, pretty much every system that's come out since SNES/Sega Genesis).

Anyway ... for old-school fighting games, I like:

Mortal Kombat for SNES. My mom threw a huge fit when she bought it for us the Christmas that it came out because there was blood and other gore in it and Nintendo had before that claimed to be more "family oriented" - haha.

That's actually my favorite.

But we also had Street Fighter 2 for SNES - got it that same Christmas, if I remember correctly. That was a really sweet fighting game too.

Something between Soul Calibur II, Soul Calibur III, and Super Smash Bros. Mellee. SCII was a fairly addictive game that, unfortunately, had a boring weapon master mode. I still haven't beaten that chapter 18 inferno or whatever on hard mode. Soul Calibur III's single-player sucks, but I like the character-creation mode. SSBM just has a lot of well-done mechanics and addictiveness.

I'm an old schooler who loves the 2D genre. I love how the 2D fighting games have gone now. I've been constantly playing SNK VS Capcom 2 these past few years. The game is so amazing I can't let it go. I play that and other types of Street Fighter games, and some other's that resemble it. I'm amazed that even though there has been few development in these games, it can still catch my attention for ages to come. Even though I'm not all that good at arcades, I've finally got the money to buy my own arcade controllers and trying my best to play these fighting games with them. I know the 2D genre of fighting is dying, but that doesn't mean we should forget about them! I want more people to enjoy these games as they are, it's just more fun when its 2D in my opinion.

Super Smash Brothers Melee is quite good. But it isn't my favorite.My favorite fighting game is Marvel vs. Capcom. It's an old arcade classic. I remember playing it when I was around 8 in an arcade, button-mashing the controls. Yeah, that was really fun.There are some games that you can never get bored of. This game is still a landmark for me.