xisto Community
sottm

New Games?

i can't wait, splinter cell 3 (Choas Theory) is gonna rock, the ai and the graphics are going to be sweet, i love the splinter cell series, if u can call it a series. I get so into the game. but Choas Theory is going to be the best of the 3.

well the games i would be waiting for are kingdom hearts 2 cause i really liked the first installment, DragonballZ: Sagas cause i havent really played a dragonballz rpg game and the next would be the next final fantasy or metal gear solid 3

I am waiting for San Andreas to come out for the PC because Vice City was one of my favourite games for the computer. I also can't wait for Age of Empires III to come out as well because Age of Empires II was my favourite strategy game.

I can't wait for Brothers In Arms. ITs coming out on all the systems its about a company or paratroopers in WWII. I aslo can't wait for SC 3 or Battlefield 2. Battlefield 2 is going to be my ideal game: 64+ server, vehicles, huge areas, modern combat. You just can't loose.

I like Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, then comes Diablo 2 (Battlenet), Warcraft 3: Frozen throne, Command and Conquer: Generals and last but not least, Age of mythology :Titans expansion!

i like action, strategy, and racing games
the best first persion shooters are on the pc.  the consoles have a lot of good racing games though.

the pc is also better for real time strategy games

Describe what kind of games you like, give examples!
Forgot to add that I simply can't wait until Guild Wars comes out! I think it promises to be the the online game of the year! Its only coming out on PC, I think...

Worl of WarcraftThough massively multiplayer online role-playing games have been around for years, it has taken this long for the genre's breakthrough hit to finally emerge. Here is the online role-playing game you should play, no matter who you are. This is because World of Warcraft brings out all the best aspects of this style of gaming, if not many of the best aspects of gaming in general. It also features many of the specific characteristics that have made Blizzard Entertainment's previous games so entertaining, memorable, long-lasting, and successful. Of course, the company's past track record did not guarantee that World of Warcraft could have turned out this well. Such high quality simply cannot be expected, nor should it be missed.uhm....in practice it's a great good game with an excellent graphics, i played it at my best friend's house and i've been impresed from this game, but i cant spend so much money for playing a game...:) but this new Blizzard title rocks, that game have been success also in italy, a srange thin for a massively multiplayer online role-playing game =))

I am wating for the new Zelda and the new Castlevania, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. There is also a new Castlevania comming out for the DS, but I won't get that one.