xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hashbang

Browser Test See if your browsers passes the test

I opened it up in a Mozilla tab and and I can continue to browse in the other tabs (including type this) without seing any slowdown. The first or second part (looks like a black ball) took a few seconds to load then after that it was back up to speed.. About 10 seconds of slow browsing and the mouse was not responding.Nils

I have just found a site which has a description on how dto crash Mozilla Firefox but I can't find a quick link to a page that actually crashes it and as I have g2g in a minute I don't have time to test it. The site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . I will test it later if nobody else tests it first.

Eeek. Safari died. On a Mac. But the rest of my programs were fine, just quitted Safari and restarted it again to post this...Oh well, always knew Safari wasn't the best browser around, I just like using it. Fun though!