xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whannagan

Gmail Invites Gmail Invites

How many people have Gmail  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gmail from the makers of Google has a lot of promises to keep.No graphics ads make it much faster than its competitors. It is faster than fastmail.But still there is no facility to send HTML mails ^_^

There is, it automatically allows you to send HTML emails and also receive them.When you send it detects on its own that its is in HTML and when receiving them you click click on a button and it comes up with the HTML version.

Hello guys, I have 5 gmail invites left pm me if you need a gmail ID. I really like gmail because:#1. It gives 1GB free storage.#2. It has a really cool search feature.#3. It cannot be hacked easily.#4. Google is trusted so gmail can be trusted as well.#5. A systematic anti spam thingy. When I had yahoo I used to get about 100 stupid junk mails, but with gmail I hardly get any.#6. Store messages forever(you dont need to delete messages).

i also have some invitations available... i don't give 'em to my friends because i know they prefer hotmail.. and they'll waste de accounts..So, if you are interested, send me a PM, but be sure you're really going to use it...I gave my first 6 invitations away when i first got 'em.. i because i use the service regullary, they have given me more invitations..The gmail service is excelent.. you can set your account on a mail software, usch as eudora or outlook, it aslo has the notifier, and the gmail drive (not oficial) but very VERY usefull

Guess what, there's a GMail spooler available from isnoop.net. For people who have a lot of invitations lying around you can send them to the GMail spooler and they will get sent to people requesting invites. Also, you can request an invite if you don't have one yet. This is one of the first times there have been excess invitations available.