xisto Community
canute24

Where Is Everyone?

If you see at the bottom of the page when you login, you will find that there are about 2300 members and steadily rising. Although the real member no is over 4100. So this means that we have atleast, 2000 active members. But as far as I have seen not all vote in the polls. One of the polls that I had created I think there are about less than 50 votes. That's about 2.5% of the total. Where are the others??? This is very strange.

Yeah, probably. I don't see why they'd worry about it. It's not hard at all to keep your hosting credits up, and it certainly isn't hard to get enough posts to get hosting. I mean, some people apply for hosting the day they join! I don't post very often, but I still post. I also don't participate in some polls, so that's one reason...I don't know why, I just don't. I may participate sometime soon, though.

I don't understand how long can you stay away from Xisto? You have to posts an average no of posts in the long run to keep your account.