xisto Community
remonit1405241472

Free Blog Hosting

Don't forget the blogs available with your free webspace from Xisto! There are a couple of good options.I tested GeekLog earlier today and was impressed. I have been using blogger.com but when I get my account upgrade here, I'll reinstall the geeklog script and go from there.

Posted Image

cheers

hashbang

wow thats great remonit i will be able to reffer them to some of my friends cause the absolutely love blogs and i bet the will like these ones so that they will set one of their own up.

excuse me... what is blog sir?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A Blog is a webspace where people write there feeelings etc, kind of an online diary. Its never really been something that i have seen a huge point to. I suggest going to some of these websites and reading some of them.... mostly boring :) .

On a side note MSN also provides a blogging service at MSN Spaces its still in beta though but i guess it will be intergrated with MSN 7.0 when that is released.

I used to run my own webserver and I wrote my own blogging scripts. It was pretty barebones but it did what I needed. I just went and setup a modblog, it seems pretty neat. I like how you can customize it yourself with your own html. That's pretty handy. And they do have quite a few layouts already to use, if your lazy like I am right now. I'm sure I'll forget about this blog in a couple weeks and end up never posting to it ever again, but it's still fun to intend to keep friends and family up to date on my life.

You left out perhaps the largest blog site for the teenage crowd: LiveJournal.I use/d Blogspot, simply because it was free, gave you multitudes of templates, and had to option for remote hosting. Oh, and you get a subdomain for a direct link (xxx.blogspot.com) instead of a simple directory. However, the interface to add posts to it is somewhat complicated, and I had to switch between two different browsers to fully use all of the features. Still though, it's probably the best.

Blogger:

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=blogger&passive=1209600&continue=
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/=
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

is the most powerfull and popular FREE blogging system , I used to participate in other users bloggz but didnt make my own honestly , i don't see a need to rant and ***** about something ( which most bloggers do so ) and then invite someone to read my whining ! :)

I find it kinda TIME WASTING habbit ...

oh i forgot to mention ...

it's GOOGLE WHO MADE It ...
yeah again :)

Copyright Š 1999 - 2005 Google

This comapny is just overtaking the internet !

I find that I can send "trackback" in MSN SPACES

A little introduction to it:

" With MSN Spaces, you can now easily build your own personal Web log (blog) to share your photos, thoughts and experiences with whoever you choose. Open your Space to the public or just allow access to family and friends. Show your pictures; tell your stories; all this and more -- FREE!*"

A Blog is a webspace where people write there feeelings etc, kind of an online diary. Its never really been something that i have seen a huge point to...

A blog is a place where you can keep people updated on YOU(mostly)

The POINT of a blog is to have kind of personal forum

Blogs create comunities in a similar way as a forum ( like this one)

only thing is the focus on one person,

Im not quit shure about how to define the difference between a personal web page

and a blog.

But a good place to start is that blogs are updated much more often.

actualy that is one of the main things about a Blog

it is updated all the time

like a diary

you never finish writing it

here is the definition from dictionary.com

Definition: an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log

Example: Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author.

There is a LOT of good blogs out there

thake a look at

https://hotornot.com/unsupported-browser

this guy has a good personal webpage

and uses it kind of like an advanced blog

https://suneworld.com/