xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flamingninjasfanclub

Star Wars Battlefront NO SPOILERS

Yeah, a friend of mine (actually probably a couple friends of mine) has it... though he says it's not the best game graphics-wise, the concept of the game is a new one for the Star Wars game series. I mean, you're supposed to be able to fight at any level of combat on several famous battles, right?It's worth getting, if only to check out a new direction in thought. >_>

I doubt there really is a way to "spoil" anything. There's no plot other than various movie clips that set up the environment you are about to fight in. The game's fun, but the novelty wears off after awhile, and it becomes a bit redundant. The environments you fight in are pretty detailed too. There's different campaign modes so you can go through and either play as the "good guys" or "bad guys" and there's an "Instant Action" type thing where you can select which side you are on whenever you respawn.Overall a good investment, but try to get it cheaper on Ebay or something because I doubt you'll get $50 out of it.

i have had this game pretty much since release and, i am actually yet to install it.... hmmm will have to get it out again lol. what a waste of money £35 on something that i havn't yet played...

I played a demo I had with a Playstation 2 magazine and it was something different than I played in the Star Wars series. In fact I thought it was good enough to buy, even though I havent yet, still waiting for it to go down in price at preowned game stores. I played the level in the forest, you can choose from the good side and the evil side. You can also ride those vehicles they do in the woods in Return of the Jedi. Pretty cool stuff

I went to the lucasarts website and check that you can play rebel/imperial republic/separatists.How large scale are the battle in general. I do hope that it is sufficiently big so that it does have an impression of a huge battle.I hope to hear so reviews here before making the plunge to buy the game :)

I have the game. It's pretty good. It seems to be a nice blend between Socom and Battlefield 1942, but of course for the consoles. I've even played online. It's interesting to see that it has quite a lot of lag problems. I dislike the fact that once you get killed you can't choose a different weapon; even Battlefield at least gives you that!

I have the game. It's pretty good. It seems to be a nice blend between Socom and Battlefield 1942, but of course for the consoles. I've even played online. It's interesting to see that it has quite a lot of lag problems. I dislike the fact that once you get killed you can't choose a different weapon; even Battlefield at least gives you that!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know about that. I was playing it on my PC awhile back and every time you died, you could pick a different class. Sniper, infantry, etc... Which resulted in different weapons. My favorite by far was the EMP clone dude from the Clone Wars Campaign. You get a rocket booster like boba fett ;)

this is basically just a copy of battlefield 1942, dont take it in the wrong way though, i love this game, the fact that it is star wars makes it such an awesome game, i just thought that some of the maps were a little too tiny, whenever i want to play a game like this i would go for the original, battlefield, my main complain on this game would be the aircraft, the maps are mostly way to cramped for aircraft, they are ok but it is a little too much of an arcade fast paced type game for me