xisto Community
canute24

Which Of These Do You Own? mp3 players

Which of these do you own?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now a days mp3 players are selling like anything. Prices are coming down and everyone wants one or has one. I couldn't buy a personal mp3 player but I wanted one so I bought a portable player (5 in 1). If you are wondering what 5 then here they are: casette, radio, VCD, ACD, mp3. Not something to boast about but I thought that this was the best way to see what everyone has. :D

No MP3 player for me...long live compact discs! I still download plenty of MP3s, but they are more or less a means of sampling music so I can decide whether or not I want to purchase a CD. I thought about getting an iPod at one point, but...I just decided against it. I dunno, just didn't seem worth it to me. A lot of my MP3s are in my CD collection anyway, and even though storing them on an iPod is of great convenience, sometimes I just like getting the full experience of listenening to a CD straight through. Some are even constructed to be this way, i.e. concept albums such as Dream Theater's 'Scenes From a Memory' or Queensryche's 'Operation: Mindcrime.' In my opinion, there's no substitute for that, which is why I'd rather just stick to my CDs.

I own an Apple iPod 40GB HDD MP3 Player. I just have to say, it's probablly the best thing I have ever bought. I honestly never go anywhere without it. I placed all my music on it. It is so easy to use and fits my needs perfectly. Apple really scored with the iPods. And the thing is, no one else can do it right :angry:. I have no idea why, but iPods are just 20x better than any other MP3 player of any type. I suggest EVERYONE to get one!