xisto Community
enterthematrix

Psp Or Ds?

Will you buy the PSP or the DS?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But the screen gets messed up in a few days of use! It has horrible graphics compared to the PSP and is going to be obsolete in a year! The PSP is going to rock! AND THE PSP WILL HAVE DDR!!!

Yes. That's right. The PSP will be a TON more useful than the Ds. WiFI! MP3. It will even play DVD's when Sony starts making them in that size. It's going to be great. But we DO have to wait until March 13.

You know what? I wholesomely agree with you.$250? Is that CDN or US?These handhelds are supposed to be used for GAMING. If you want a movie, music player, go buy a DVD player, an MP3 player, a laptop, or one of those portable media centers.If PSP is supposed to be used for MEDIA, then it should not be compared to the GAMING handhelds. Compare it to the handheld windows media center, in which case it wallops the PSP (but at $800 CDN!).

I agree with the others, if you want something besides a gaming system, don't get a gaming system. [though the only things I use my PS2 for are DVDs, DDR, and Monster Rancher 4. XD]I'm getting a DS for my b-day (hopefully).