xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rmdort

How To Redirect A Domain?

well, you should be able to log in to uni.cc or something and add the two nameservers:ns1.astahost.comand ns2.astahost.com.one will do, two is for backup reasonsthen go to your cpanel of Xisto and do a 'add domain' in the site administration part and add the domain.wait half a day or so and it should be working...

well, you should be able to log in to uni.cc or something and add the two nameservers:

ns1.astahost.com

and ns2.astahost.com.

one will do, two is for backup reasons

then go to your cpanel of Xisto and do a 'add domain' in the site administration part and add the domain.

wait half a day or so and it should be working...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i cant Find the ADD DOMAIN option in the control Panel... Anybody know wats wrong??

If i were you i wouldnt use .uni.cc . They are very unreliable and almost always down. I mean, they are good for something free but i dont really care about my domain name just the content so a .tk would do me just fine.Or a .info would be good also.

i dun happen to have a credit card to buy .info domain mate.... nvm.. i dun like to use .tk domain coz of the AD and it doesnt work with my nuke website.. there are a lot of login problems when i redirect my site using the .tk domain. i think its beacoz of the cookies i cant get it fixed.Anyway i m still looking for a good free dns provider like UNI.cc

sorry, my bad. gave the wrong link:
https://www.tierra.net/domains

just enter rmdort.info, only pick the .info free domain out of it (should have cost = 0$) and then i dunno. if you have to select a payment method, select one that doesn't require info, like mail or something.

i have an info there and never had to give my card number or anything.

tk does not force you to use the add!!! you can remove it at dot.tk;
but you cannot choose dns servers, so that's why it's less cool

i'm checking out uni.cc. there has to be a way... hehe

Free 25 .info domain are still available..

http://www.1dni.com/free-info.htm

U dun need credit card to signup. i jus registered for 5 domains. U have to use a RIN number to signup withour credit card. To get u r Free RIN mail the support staff of 1dni.com at support@1dni.com. They reply instantly. They will mail u the RIN and then signup .. Enjoy guys.. I dunno how long this offer is gonna last...
so hurry up.. :P