xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haseeb1405241472

Images

I have asked in my first topic to where to put html pages in my file manager i should asked this question in that html topic sorry.Iam asking that where to put images and zip files inmy file manager as in my first topic it was answered that you should put html files in the public_html or in www so now where to put images and zip files.

i presume it to be inside the same folder... Coz the webpages that are viewable access the resources from the same folder where it is stored unless stated otherwise.... but be sure to maintain the same hierarchy of folders and files...that is if you have images folder inside your website folder in your local computer... then make a folder images inside www also and upload all files inside it...

As long as you would like your image files to be viewable to the public you can put them anywhere within the public_html (In an actual directory or a create subdirectory). Often users put all their images in a folder public_html/images folder to keep their site tidy. I also do this because I hate a file filled public_html directory, too mesy ^_^.I have not experienced with JSP so I am unsure whether its supported, but I am confindent in saying it probably is already enabled.