xisto Community
lifemaximum

Prince Of Persia : The Worrier Within FAQ about prince persia

Hi allPrince of persia such a great game , i love it .it has a great story line and cool actions it is really great. anyway i have a problem , u know the level where he gains the scropion sword in the prison level , where do u go after that ? I can not get out of there it is quite frustrating no being able to find the way . Anyone out there can help me with it ??? it will be much apperciated ,

Hi all

Prince of persia such a great game , i love it  .it has a great story line and cool actions it is really great. anyway i have a problem , u know the level where he gains the scropion sword in the prison level , where do u go after that ? I can not get out of there it is quite frustrating no being able to find the way . Anyone out there can help me with it ???  it will be much apperciated ,

57195[/snapback]

I love the game except for its graphics. In Sands of Time, they were a lot better. And Kareena is such an idiotic character. Anyways, check Gamefaqs.com for all your needs. It's helped me through a lot and I remember having trouble with that part.

Also, the rock music seems a tad out of place in the game...am I the only one that thinks that?