xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mossaic91

Battlefield 1942 Does anyone here still play this?

Yeah, I still play Battlefield 1942. I think that certain games will never die out, just like music. These modern bands come and go (busted- eh) and some bands live on for ever (Black Sabbath - yeah). I think it applies with the gaming world. I don't play it constantly, but occasionally I do enjoy playing the game. It's not bad and I don't think it will ever really become 'out of date'. Sean.

I still play this game when I don't feel like waiting through the normal load screens in Battlefield Two, I kinda like the music, but it gets really repetitive really quickly. I haven't tried any mods for it, but this post has me interested. Maybe I'll try out some mods. They always give new life to a game.

I was surprised how much that Star Wars Battlefront resembled Battlefield 1942. The only thing that I find really repetitive is the fact that you're always playing "Capture the Outpost" and never really doing anything else. I wish some missions had some different objectives B) I just installed it again (1942, no mods) and I'm having a blast :P

Yeah Battlefield 2 is a pretty good game, much better than 1942 in my opinion. Gotta love the ability to play against over 40 people at once, with not much fluncuation. It does lag a little though, I get about 30-80 ping on average, depending on the server. Awesome game, love the tanks too.

Wow, I finally got around to installing this Desert Combat mod, and in the worlds of the McDonald's current slogan: I'm Lovin' It :P Makes things a lot easier now too with more advanced weaponry. I love the remote guided missile that launched from the battleship in the Pacific mission ;)

i love BATTLE FIELD 1942 omg..its the coolest game one earth!!BUT.... BATTLE FILED 2 IS COOLERSO BLOODY NICETHE DETAILS ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE......but the helicoptera are tooo hard to control lol.. keep crashing...

I was thinking about reinstalling it and playing it again since BF2 just doesn't run well at all for me. I just need to find some time where I can spend the day downloading mods and patches for the game again.It's still a fun game. Just not as many people play it much since BF2 came out.