xisto Community
Pokona.com

Staying Awake....

energy drink helps , one of my friend doesnt gettin n e sleep cuz hes always playin pc games and goes to school without gettin n e good night sleep and i always ask how does he do it, and he always says the same thing. he says drinkin energy drink=stay awake for a very long time lol

coffee will make you stay awake!! coffee has caffeine that increases your body activity and hence prevents you from falling asleep!another thing i've heard of, i wouldnt recommend it though, is that you cut a little bit of your finger, or anywhere, just a little to make a few blood ooze, and you pour a few drops of lemon on it.. and im dead sure you not falling asleep for the night! anybody would like to try it? lol.. but thats for serious!

If you often stay awake and won't be getting good night sleep, you will have serious problems with your memory after some time.. besides energy drinks help, but when you walk having slept only 3 hours, you usually are not so hard working.. and you will feel the results of that when you'll get older. :huh:

First of all, I will tell you guyz why I dont sleep in night! (Not everynight...& you stop thinking bad :huh:), the reason for that is, that my ISP has 1 gb of download limit and gives free download between odd hours i.e. from 2 A.M. till 8 A.m. So, I complete all my downloading during that time period..just like today.Secondly, I normally use coffee to keep myself awake and when it becomes very difficult for me..I plugin my headsets and then I listen to enigma!And, even after that if my head refuses to cooporate with me..then I start roaming all over in the house...you know a small walk!

@ mayankBut what about your eyes ? don't they hurt that you can't see the monitor quite clear ? :huh: it is a problem to me sometimes when staying awake for a long time.. :S