xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gogaoep

Half Life 3

I have read different posts all over the internet about half life 3. They mostly rely on dutch sources. I beat single player last night in hl2 and the end hints on the comming of hl3. Thats y i want started lookin around. Im posing this because i discovered that http://imptestrm.com/rg-erdr.php?_dnm=www.half-life3.com&_cfrg=1&_drid=as-drid-2300300503455222 is regestered to steam and redirects you to http://orange.half-life2.com/ . So half life fans behold the coming of HL3 :P

heyJust with the release of halflife 2 i didnt think they were considering releasing halflife 3, lol, but if there were it would be atleast 2008-2010Cheers Nick

Whats happening with the online side of HF2 at teh moment, was thinking about getting it but herd there is no mod to play online yet. This true?

hmm...it will take them longer then they say to get the graphics engines and stuff running as good if not better then the ones of doom 3 and half life 2, so i'd say maybe july 2008...they say 2007 but i dont think so, ive seen the graphics of number two, and they are a bit better then 3 years of work, seeing as it took about 5 years for number two to come out...

lol yah they'll be a half life 3 and they'll be a halo 3...=/ eventually might even be a doom 4 lol...pple just can't get enuf games. I'd really like to play half-life 2 tho. I played the first one...and i have to admit i wasn't a hardcore fan of it...but it was very good. I would really like to sit down and play it again, but so many games...so little time ^_^

could ya imagine what hl3 would release withhl1 recolusionized the gaming world hl2 did the same thing hl3 gata continue the revolutions O_O

only hl1 was a kind of revolution.. all the others are there to steal our money i guess :-(Don't get me wrong, i love this game, but i see no reason in making some games like the long-awaited condition zero etc. (and this was the best version out of 3?? i'm glad i didn't see the other 2!) I only see a reason when the graphics engine is truly updated.

lol yea I've heard all the rumors also and I have played and beating Hl2... the end is kinda weird and did hint of a trilogy, but doesn't mean there will be a Hl3 on every computer in 2007. But if they do make a third like rb_kaustuv was saying "it's going to rule the world.. mark it!!!" Just think about it every time valve makes Counter-Strike or The second Half-life its just keeps getting better and better...... just sux it took valve this long to make a second ..... DAMN HACKERS!!and whats with this " G-man" dude? I played the first, but can't remember him.