What is this computer ?

1 - hackers

2 - has windows 98 :D

3 - Master computers :D

Plz Replay your comment about this picture

thanks

i hope every users posting :D

BIG TOPIC in Computer forum :D

haha that looks awesome, man i wish i had one of those. personally i think its just a joke i mean you can just slot that into your computer drive slot, it doesnt really have to do anything, it could just be there for decoration. But if it did do something i think that skull will do some serious damage to your computer just look him :D anyways awesome picture....at first i thought it was your computer.

I think that that is for a decoration purposes only, too!!!!This looks like those computers in the movies, in the secret labs in which weapons of mass destruction and etc are created.It looks sweet, but I'm not sure that I would put that on my computer!!!!!!!!!!

Just a piece of extra fitting in front of a CD-Rom bay if I am not wrong. From the looks of it I can say that it has two LED's for turbo and power and two switched for start/shutdown and reset. Am I right?