xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
honmore

Hindi Movies Whats ur favourite Bollywood Movie?

So do you people watch Hindi movies - movies made in India. The industry also known as Bollywood produces more movies than Hollywood in a year. So what's ur favourite bollywood flick.Mine are:Dilwale Dulhaniya Le JayengeKuch Kuch Hota HaiDil To Pagal HaiYes, all starring Shahrukh Khan :P

i guess i go for KKHH.. its somethin that can happen for real..and DDLJ is also a good one.. U only mentioned shahrukh khan movies.. What about lagaan..?? its one of the indie best movie..

I liked hum dil de chuke sanam, DDLJ, lagaan, K3G, Kaho na pyaar hai, Border, LOC, Lakshya and many more I cant remember them at the moment. I like Sharukh Khan and Hritik Roshan. And im gonna watch swades this week as we have holidays from school ^_^. I didnt saw Veer zara, hows it?

So do you people watch Hindi movies - movies made in India. The industry also known as Bollywood produces more movies than Hollywood in a year. So what's ur favourite bollywood flick.

Mine are:

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Dil To Pagal Hai

Yes, all starring Shahrukh Khan ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yaa i am SRK fan too...

i like most of his films

latest... being

VeerZaara

and Swadesh

though i have not seen these movies... i will see it soon....

Where do you guys find these things? I live in America, and I know about bollywood, but I have never seen their movies available anywhere around here.Is there a website where you can download them/p2p thingy with lots of them on it(hey hey, I wouldn't even be breaking american copyright law!)

Where do you guys find these things?  I live in America, and I know about bollywood, but I have never seen their movies available anywhere around here.

Is there a website where you can download them/p2p thingy with lots of them on it(hey hey, I wouldn't even be breaking american copyright law!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont bother downloading them... most f them are all ****.. Its only 1 in 100 movies which are worth watching. So dont waste your bw .. :)

No.. wrong bollywood sucks with its song.. only 5% of all the thousands which are releasaed are worth listening.. The new Albums released by Gen-X :) are quite acecptable...Of the fav... i like A.R.Rehman.. there are many more. but A.R. Rehman does not release stupid songs just for the heck of it.. I also listen to old classics.. but that only depends on my mood and most of the time it is usually Lata. Its not that I hate bollywood.. but in 90% case, they simply SUCK.. LoL.

Favt MoviesHindi MoviesMy Best Movies--------------------Mohhabatein,DDLJ,Swades,Jo jeeta wahi sikanderMain hoon NaDevdas (shk)Dosti 1964Guru 2007VivahKoi mil gayaPinjerPyar to Hona hi ThaOm Jai JagdishSooryavanshamHera Pheri ( akshey)Chori Chori( ajay devgan)Hum Dil De chuke SanamAa Ab Laut ChalenHum Saath- Saath HainPardesTumbinKuch Kuch Hota HaiBorderPukar(Anil Kapoor)Ishq VishkSaajanMrityuDandKitne Door Kitne PaasRehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (RHTDM)Kabhi Khushi Kabhie GhamNamastey LondonJaane Tu Ya Jaane NaVEER ZAARALakshyaRAB NE BANA DI JODIKuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum KaheinChalte Chalte-reply by Atish Kumar

have you any one best quality movie hollywood,bollywood Please if anyone have then send me at this email address dieisbetter_thanflattry@yahoo.Com