xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haseeb1405241472

Indian And Pak Pop Songs

Does anyone here listen Indian pakistani pop songs.They are great songs.In pakistani pop songs i love the jal album and the singer is atif aslam he rocks and indian songs i love sonu nigam .Does nay one hear know shahrukh khan or Amithab bachan please tell me. :P

i am a very big fan of Shahrukh Khan. The music of his latest movie Veer Zaara is great. The songs are actually 30-50 years old as they had been composed by the late MAdan Mohan but they have been reconstructed and new lyrics have been given to suit the movie.

Veer zara was a horrrrible movie, horrrible, omg, the whole storyguy meets girlguy and girl fall in lovedad would never let marriag happenguy devastadedgirls hubby to be puts guy in jail for lifeguy stays in jail to protect innocense of girl25 yr later lawyer brings em together.

I'm not very familiar with this genre, nor the artistsyou've mentioned, but I have an album that I like from DJ Cheb i Sabah, who I believe mixes some Indian music with Persian and Farsi sounds.I have notice that 'bollywood' music has gotten a lot of play in the club scene lately. I am also a TJ Rehmi fan, and excellent nu-jazz/electronica composer, if anyone id familiar with him.

I totally agree with ansar It was freaky and for that reason alone I do not watch Hindi flicks nor modern hindi music for it is freakishly dated. I mean ok the classics were beautiful but remixing them ND MAKING DATED versions isnt exactly nice you know?I like original songs