xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
<FF>Summoner

What's Ur Favourite Final Fantasy? Final Fantasy

what's ur fav FF?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I enjoyed FF7 and this is probably my favorite... but I played all from I to IX, without Tactics, and every part has something...

FF7 without a doubt, i think that it is pretty unanimous that FF7 is the most popular RPG game to everf hit a console. i dont even know of a RPG that even comes close to this, Morrowind was very nice but i still think that this beats it down

I have to say 9 I liked the card games, could not get enough of them. I own FF1 for nintedo. I did not like 10 because of the temple mazes. The graphics on 10,10.2, and 11 are great though. They need to stop worrying about graphics and worry about game play.

I don't really know that much about FF as much as everyone else does. I never played it until I think it was 7... I'm not sure. All I know was that it had like a little interlude with something about picking cards or some crap. I don't really remember. I never really played it at that time, I was with my bf at the time, and he was playing. But When I got into it was FF 10. I love that game. The only thing I regret is not ever finishing it. Someone screwed with my memory card, and I had nothing... So I just never picked it back up again. I guess I'm still bitter...But X-2 is ok, but I def enjoyed 10 better. :(<3

I have to say 9 I liked the card games, could not get enough of them. I own FF1 for nintedo. I did not like 10 because of the temple mazes. The graphics on 10,10.2, and 11 are great though. They need to stop worrying about graphics and worry about game play.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not nessicerily true though... At least in my opinion. :( Yah graphics are important, and gameplay are important... but if there is more gameplay than graphics... then the game will look crappy, and I feel if the graphics aren't as good, then it ruins the gameplay... So at the very least, there should be equal amounts of both... So good in quantity and quality.

<3

I agree with the majority lol... 7 rocks. I love cloud!

As far as I'm concerned, 7's story pulled me in more then any game had before that point. I started playing it and always hated stopping until I had completed the whole game. It's really one of the few long games I have played through multiple times without hesitation simply because I knew I would love the play each time thru and find new **** every time too.Alot of the early ones were amazing for their times and I havn't played the ones post-ps1 era...but still I think 7 will hold it's position as my fav FF for some time to come

Yeah, 7 is by far the best. It's a shame they're not remaking it for the PS3 or PSP. I would want to see how cool the graphics and battling is. Yes, I know they're making a sequel, but a remake is always better. Square Enix should really consider this.Final Fantasy VI (III) is very overrated. Seriously, I hate that game. The graphics and gameplay are not even that good. I don't know why everyone like it, because I don't. Then again, anti-FFVII fans are probably saying the same about me liking FFVII.