xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ThinkEr1405241472

Coke Or Pepsi What is ur fav drink ???

What is uf fav Drink ???  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like Pepsi better for 2 reasons1.Smoother taste2. More thirst quenching(However this is only comparing the orignal Coke to Pepsi I like Diet Vanilla Coke from the 600ml bottle only just as much as pepsi)

Vanilla Coke is the drink of gods.I just had to laugh at Pepsi's blunder called Pepsi Blue. That stuff tasted horrible. Then, they ditch that and come out with Pepsi Vanilla. Even still, VC far out-tastes PV anyday.

Coke has no match!!!!!!!!!!!!It's bubbles nicely go throgh the thorath caresing it.. (jeje, my english is very poor right now)Pepsi's flavor is artificial... to sweet.... yuk!

I have got to vote coke since I youse to drink a lot of coke and I am origanaly from in the coke capital of the world. Now I just drink A lot of water and evry once and a while a cafine free coke. I dont like the flavor of pepsi, it has a sort of funk flavor to it.

Pepsi is my favorite! It is so good! Coke has an odd taste and they used to put drugs in it which is bad. Pepsi is just overall better. I like their sommercials too! Some of them are awesome! I wonder what happened to Britney doing the pepsi commercials they were neato! *sigh* The good old days. *goes to get a pepsi*

COKE .. I guess there is no comparison .. Coke is an icon!! It represents the Colas .. I used to work in a club .. everyone who comes in asking for "Whiskey Coke" .. "Rum Coke" even though is clearly showing Pepsi .. .. I've never heard anyone asking for a "Whiskey Pep" .. :):P Of course, back to the mai topic, it is still the taste and the fizziness .. uncomparable .. ..