xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ThinkEr1405241472

Creed Best Band :P

WOOT for Creed I have all their cds and love every song they made It is a very unique cool band, Sorry to hear the lead singer quit but they have a replacement and a new name and rumor has it they sound good so we will have to see *crosses her fingers*there song " What if " if u havent heard creed. try them. u will love there muzik. specially there another song " one last breath "

I agree with Dreth. They aren't bad by any means, but they aren't particularly good. Their sound is pretty standard rock-pop, and their music doesn't have much depth, but is instead the modern relgion minus content wave of thought going through america. I am glad you enjoy them, but perhaps you should also try out some other music, something not on the radio. Find a local club and support local and independent bands. You will be surprised at how many good ones there are. Even better, (at least around here) a full night of live music with independent bands lasting for hours is only like 10 dollars.

The only song I enjoy by Creed is "One Last Breath"... and no, the "hidden preachery" isn't really hidden. And it isn't really pervasive in their songs either... >_> But yeah, not the best band I've heard so far. Doesn't stop me from enjoying listening to their songs every once in awhile, though.

I dont know what it is about creed, but its a shame they lost their singer. He just had that sorta 'oomph' behind his voice which sounded really emotional.

That Church music quote is kinda harsh though.. They just sound.. 'nice'

The one thing i do have against creed is that all their songs do begin to sound the same after a while-the singer seemed to decide to not change how he sang for a single song...

I also enjoy Creeds music though they are not my favourite band. If you like them then you should check out Alter Bridge too.They are now using Creed's lead guitarist and are in no way religous :) .

that's right, there are lots of unsigned bands that is better than what we here on the radio station. anyways, we have our own taste in music so what's good in me may not sound good to you. anyways, i used to like Creed during my college days.