xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ThinkEr1405241472

Next Target Who will be the next target

Cuba...There is no reason to attack Iran, Europe ahs just made a deal with them to build off their nuclear program... North Korea is an option, but my bet goes to Cuba. Americans don't like people who have not the same political ideas as they have... I think there is nothing wrong with Cuba, but america keeps pressing the economic blokkade, and make weird laws like that you can visit cuba only ones a year (or something like that). It's obvious Cuba will be their next victim... (and it was in the paper today :P)

Amerika is always its own target, they have virtually fought wars against the whole world. And it never has the desired effects, amerika keeps investing more and more money into military each year, and still the amerikans feel more unsafe than ever! Such foolishness, besides, if you look at the mean IQ of each state, the dumber states have elected Bush, and all the smarter ones voted for Senator Kerry... Which proves again that intelligent people vote wisely => for the democrats, although if i were an american, nobody would get my vote, because I don't like Kerry either.. America doesn't have a real democracy imho..

TO find the next american target:Narrow the list down to those WITHOUT any serious weapons, and the smallest armyPick one at random.That will be the target (within the next 10 years or so)THe bad thing is I'm british and it could be britainIf I was an American I'd run for president myself!

It is supposed to be north Korea. But since it has withdrawn from all Nuclear programmes Bush mite be considering another target.. hmm.. lemme think.. How abt Morrocco?? or mebbe Somalia..??

If Iran doesn't drop ther Uranium programs, they're next. Especially with bush in office. We won't even invade Korea, We will pay China and South Korea to do i for us, There isn't much money to be made in Korea, Iran has some oil. We won't invade a counry unless they are a massive threat, or they have something we want.

I don't think America is likely to go for Somalia again - surely you guys have seen Black Hawk Down - then got massacred! No I think it's a bit difficult to make a prediction. Personally I reckon Bush has a globe in his office and he spins it round and points his finger at a random country and has that for his target. He then used the "weapons of mass destruction" excuse or "humanitarian reasons" excuse and goes in for the oil/other resources/the fun of it.

Riiight... there are american nuclear weapons in belgium, and the navo head office... :P

Seriously, it won't be North Korea either, cause the americans are too afraid :P. North Korea has a real army, 4 milion soldiers (5th biggest army in the world) :o. All the food goes to the army there...

You know what I'd think would be insanely funny and stupid?China. That's right, the country with the largest army in the world. >_> Even though I am of Chinese descent, I still think it'd be hilarious if we declared war on them for "economical reasons". >_> You know, with the whole outsourcing problem, and China growing in power exponentially? XD 'Cause then the whole of China would jump, and cause a worldwide earthquake (which, yes, I know is physically impossible). And then everyone would capitulate. XP

If not Iran i would say Saudi Arabia or My country .. Egypt .US is just doing Israel a big favour by destroying all threatning countries to israel ... Egypt is the strongest company with shared borders with israel ... so it might be a target ..Iran has nukes and long range missiles .. also might be a target ..Saudi Arabia is like FULL of american army bases .. it would be very easyI dont think they will go near north korea or china bcuz they are gonna lose Thousands of soldiers. .. north korea wont be a walk in the park like Iraq or Afghanistan .This will all end if either George Bush gets killed , raped or whatever ... my dog knows foriegn politics more than he does .No offence to americans, I am just discussing here

yeh.. alrite....... George bush really sucks..... He kills ppl and proclaims himself as a democratic ........  he is a blood sucker lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you may be joking, but there is quite a lot of truth to what you say, mainly becuase of the fact that he has a personal vendeta. He is neither thinking of the american people, nor of the international community before he attacks all these countries.

and honestly if he was just doing this to protect the innocents of the world, he would go take down N. Korea first.

Hmmm...on the humorous side, I can see us attacking England as soon as they start disagreeing with US plans. "You believed us before, now believe this!"On a slightly more serious side, we won't touch N.Korea for a while. It's true they have nuclear capabilities, and it would only provoke them if we launched an attack. I would assume that Iran is next on the chopping block. It's situated right next to Iraq, so very little further deployment is needed (troops, not weaponry). Plus, while they claim to have nuclear powers, their development center is so slow that progress is basically at a stand-still. Furthermore, Iran has already been labled as an Axis of Evil (talk about a propaganda name). Bush will save the next invasion for the right time though, planned accordance so that any legislation he wants to pass will stay underneigth the cover.