xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluewind

The Beatles --songs

love me do we can work it out from me to you yellow submarine she loves you eleanor rigby i want to hold you hand hello,goodbye can't buy me love lady madonna a hard day's night hey jude i feel fine get back eight days a week the ballad of john and yoko ticket to ride something help! come together yesterday let it be day tripper the long and winding road songs all above are wonderful musicwhich one you like best?

Theyare alright I guess, I mean for the standars, at that time, but all the clips I've seen, they don't show emotion, or are even enthusiastic, at what they do, but I'v got to admit, their lyrics are lame, and they are to old fashion for me, and I know some people might strongly disagree with me but thats my opinion, and I think they would never meet up to my standards, like Linkin Park or Black Eyed Peas

Theyare alright I guess, I mean for the standars, at that time, but all the clips I've seen, they don't show emotion, or are even enthusiastic, at what they do, but I'v got to admit, their lyrics are lame, and they are to old fashion for me, and I know some people might strongly disagree with me but thats my opinion, and I think they would never meet up to my standards, like Linkin Park or Black Eyed Peas

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well the Beatles'll never be like Linkin Park or Black Eyed Peas, both great bands. Beatles have their own style... I never liked them much until I heard some of their less poppy songs... their later stuff is great. "Long and Winding Road" and "As My Guitar Gently Weeps" or something like that... are great EMOTIONAL songs. "Eleanor Rigby" all about a funeral or something. Anyway, still not cranked up like your favorite bands, but you gotta respect that the Beatles had some development along the way. They're not as one-dimensional as they're portrayed. ^_^

The Beatles are the greatest band of all time without question, that is not an opinion, they have all the record sales, public opinion, and general music industry consensus.I have all the Beatles albums, I absolutely adore them and they are fantastic. My favourite album is Revolver, which has the songs Here, There and Everywhere, Elenor Rigby and Tomorrow Never Knows, all of which are abosltuly fantastic. I hope the new generations really appreciate how great the Beatles are.

The Beatles are what made modern music possible. I am currently looking for a mint copy of the White Album, obiously I only want vinal. If anyone knows where I can get a copy please PM me. Price is not an issue. This is the single greatest album in rock 'n' roll history. I am not a fan of most of the British Invasion, but I love the Beatles. Without them, music would not be the way it is today. They allowed the launch of the punk revolution of the late 60's and early 70's by starting the rock 'n'n roll revolution. Music in all genras is the way it is today because of them.