xisto Community
guangdian

Give Me A Logo Design Tool

umh, what logo are you trying to design?well if you just want image logo you should get adobe photoshop which isnt free but if you want animated ones you should get either flash or adobe imageready. i highly doubt you will be able to find a software that suits your needs for free, unless you get an illegal copy...

umh, what logo are you trying to design?

well if you just want image logo you should get adobe photoshop which isnt free but if you want animated ones you should get either flash or adobe imageready. i highly doubt you will be able to find a software that suits your needs for free, unless you get an illegal copy...

57086[/snapback]

I don't like Photoshop. Do you know any online services that creates a logo or a logo text for free? Any more programs to suggest?

PS is good but I 'm sure there 's also some expert soft to creat logo.....I think.

But I'm searching for it.

57462[/snapback]

Please do help me. I really need one. Especially when I'm creating a forum. And I need to create a logo for that.

If you need a free image editing software, there is one called GIMP. It supports many of the features as Photoshop, so it has all you need to create a fancy logo. Download it at: http://www.gimp.org/

Please do help me. I really need one. Especially when I'm creating a forum. And I need to create a logo for that.

Karlo,I ve created one by Photoshop.It's Quick & OKay.:angry: