xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

How I Can Create Preloader For Flash

well i know pixel2life.com has some if you search preloader under flash. But besides that I've got nothin to offer as help...sorry ^_^

Preloader basically preloads the flash movie so it can be viewed without stoping.if u dont use a preloader the movie will not animate as it is in ur computer. it will work slowly. preloader , first load the movie from the site and then run.making a simple preloader is very easy !if u have a movie clip. of 200 FramesDo thison ur first frame. set the action to stopthen on the first frame set the action to{iFFrameiSLoaded200Play}it will first load the 200 frames. and then start the movie...i hope u have understood wat actually is a preloader !!!!

i think that soleimanian is looking for a more complex preloader which will also inform the user how far into the preloading is the .swf file. I guess he/she could put a "loading images" image on the first frames...

um...are you saying that swishmax has the ability to make preloaders? Not quite sure what was the reason why you'd suddenly give us a link to another flash-making program =P