xisto Community
illusion

Best Html Site

uh...well, it's nice. A bit simple in my opinion, but it's not bad...good job (though i can't say it's the BEST best, but it's decent ^_^)

The colours of the site r good. I think that it looks very good when you used tables and cells instead of images, but using tables and cells does make the site abit too plain. You should try and add more graphics tonto your site. The flash banner that you have put is ok, but more effects and different images wud make it better

I like your flash site. It does get very confusing at times and makes my head spin a little. It takes quite a bit of time for it to stop acting choppy and I have a cable modem! All-in-all I like it and keep up the good work. Oh, but what is the clan for. What game I mean. I didn't see a place where it said what game the clan was for.

:) Illusion this is really not a site but an online game to me. Someone will only go through this out of curiosity or if you ask him or her to. The graphics are great but I’m think game, game, game. I think you talent is not put to good use if you don’t consider making a dungeons and dragons game.My 2cents

nice simple design. i think you should have a little more variation in the text. headlines, menus, content they all look very similar. Let's say somebody found your site on google. That person may pass it because he or she doesnt want to spend time digging your site to find what they're looking for (even if it is there). Variance and contrast will help you put things in focus, you can use this to lead the visitor's eye around the site. A lot of site, u visit you will see the important content very clearly, it'll catches ur eye immediately. For example, a portfolio, GALLERY link or newly updated items will be very large and clear to see. I don't think the clock is neccesary as most ppl will have it shown on their taskbar already.