xisto Community
illusion

My Flash Site

Hey valient(illusion), that flash site is good. I like the graphics, effects, and the animations. The things i dont really like r the colours, the theme and there isnt much context, and the nav bar doesnt look good, and i fink the nav bar is in a bad place

Great Flash Site. Not the best I've seen but it's one the best. :o I really like the sounds and everything. Reminds me of halloween. :P One thing though, it's seems like you've worked hard for the graphics and everything but there's nothing to see in there. Seriously man, add some contents in there...Keep up the good work :P

Kick-butt site! Love the whole theme/feel of it. I have to agree with the other, however, about the navigation. I would suggest not having all the menu options locked, in case ppl needed to get in to do something quick. The load time didn't seem too horrible, but then again, I'm on cable. ^_^ Also, absolutely love the cursor effects. Keep up the great work, and keep us posted on the site!