xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gladiator_us

Cheats Of Commandos 2 (beyond The Call Of Duty) Check it out there are amost all cheats

While playing, type GONZOOPERA, then enter any of the following: Code: Effect:Shift+E/Ctrl+E Mission EditorShift+F1/F2/F3/F4 Video ModeShift+V Trace UserShift+X TeleportCtrl+F9 Show Debug OutputCtrl+I InvisibilityCtrl+L InvulnerabilityCtrl+shift+N Finishes MissionCtrl+Shift+X Destroy EverythingAlt+F11 Ventana HelpAlt+I Picture InterfaceAlt+Shift+L Write to MEMLIN.DATAlt+Shift+M Write to MEMACT.DATF9 Terrain Info/Cursor PositionLevel passwordsMission North American GermanDying Light (none) (none)The Asphalt Jungle YBN9J WNNOVDropped Out Of The Sky XAPIB 3LRVLThor's Hammer QDOAU EUJZRGuess Who's Coming Tonight IIWAY 68EKFEagle's Nest EW82M HK1YJThe Great Escape SJ8S1 XGBNSDangerous Friendships V6J27 YRGOV

please tell me soon how do I use cod6 code effects and how do I input them to use them on  campaign thank you for your time

-reply by jacob