xisto Community
avalon1405241471

Charity Show your kindness to people who need u.

Is there anyone who have anything to give?

Are you from a Charity Organization or simply someone who just want to help people who needed help?

Please post a message or email/PM me from here, I will do all I can to see your wish come true.

If you are a person who needed help, please post a request here or email/PM me from here.

Please do not misuse this Topic.

I am sincerely hoping to help people who needed help.

Have a happy time helping people!

Are you from a Charity Organization or simply someone who just want to help people who needed help?

Please post a message or email/PM me from here, I will do all I can to see your wish come true.

If you are a person who needed help, please post a request here or email/PM me from here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What help are you offering? You are a bit brief on the matter.

I am not from a Charity Organisation, but am interested in what idea you are proposing.

Cheers,

MC

Do you have something to give?For an example, an old toy, unwanted clothes, food vouchers and etc.Tell me your location. I will find a way to get this needy people to reach you.Do you prefer to remain anonymously?I will then have to find someone around your area to represent you during the collections.Do you have other stuffs or knowledge to share with people who can not afford to go to school to achieve it?Does any company in your country provide free internet access?I would like to give a list of this beneficial freebies to people who needed it.Thank you very much for you partipation. :)

If the service that your talking about is really true, then I am ready to help. I am already helping ( I guess :) ) by providing free web hosting in return for taking active part at this forum.I expect members to share their knowlegde and help others. As for the financial help, I guess, I really require that :) because now I am in a desperate search for advertising partners. If you know a company who can advertise at hosting forums with guarenteed 20,000 impressions a day, then please let me know.

Do you have something to give?

For an example, an old toy, unwanted clothes, food vouchers and etc.

Do you have other stuffs or knowledge to share with people who can not afford to go to school to achieve it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry dude i don't have something to share for this moment, the economy of this country is getting worser :)

Do you have other stuffs or knowledge to share with people who can not afford to go to school to achieve it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i try to look if i can see something educational :)

sorry dude i don't have something to share for this moment, the economy of this country is getting worser  :) 

i try to look if i can see something educational :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks a lot!

Please help to spread the words.

Maybe some of your friends may have something to offer.

Thanks again! :P

If the service that your talking about is really true, then I am ready to help. I am already helping ( I guess :) ) by providing free web hosting in return for taking active part at this forum.

I expect members to share their knowlegde and help others. As for the financial help, I guess, I really require that :) because now I am in a desperate search for advertising partners. If you know a company who can advertise at hosting forums with guarenteed 20,000 impressions a day, then please let me know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, I will looking out for it but what is the advertising fee?

This charity service is true, i need a good web host to carry that out.

I have quite a large number contact resources.

I need it to market it to the world.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i allways help people when i have the possibility, specially my friends and family, with some money or information, or a simple word sometimes can make you feel happier

Please list a list of stuffs you wish to share or give.I am working on it now.Just started it, not enough stuffs to start publicing it yet.Hoping to get more people to get involved in a big or small ways.Also hope to get people interested in sponsoring scholarships in any part of the world to participate too.Will be needing volunteers in various topics from various fields and countries.Please help to make it happen.I am now alone in this.Feel kinda helpless.