xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
microdude431

ipods

Hey Everyone. I need a new mp3 player. my other one is all messed up. can you complete an offer on free ipods so i can get a ipod? i dont have any money! I will give you my enternal gratitude. you must be a us citizen! thanks, i can also give you an orkut invite. you can cancel, once you completed the offer thanks

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

( a ) Gratis Internet does not guarantee that a user will receive credit for an offer. We reserve the right to refuse crediting a user for offer completion for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to, lack of appropriate information, improper sign-up method, improper browser settings, and/or a history of manual credits. Manual credits are offers that are credited through emailing confirmation of completion.

( b ) We are not responsible for delays in reporting offer completion or failure to receive offer credit. The time it takes to receive credit varies greatly.

[somewhat later]

I signed up with that link, so you have one referred person already.

*sneakily replaces microdude431's url with his own..*

*whistles innocently* =)

Don't worry, I wouldn't. ;P

Here's mine, though: Should one be interested in helping me out a bit as well.

Edited by lhunath (see edit history)

My friend dropped his and broke it, his warranty ended 5 days ago. Can you believe his luck ;PAnyway, I'm getting mine through a person I know from the USA, maybe y'all should do the same.

darn i wish i could get one through a friend from the USA too :P i'd really love an mp3 player for when i workout at the gym...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have lots of friends in the USA who sell cheapish ipods.... and they all live at ebay.com !