xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Halo 2

Quite possibly the most anticipated game ever, halo is coming soon. i will buy this the day it comes out because halo was my favorite game and this seems to be soo much better. your thoughts?

halo was good, but i just don' t like the slow-paced action. I'm use to quake 3. shoot..run...jump...rail...etc. great games... But i do enjoy playing halo from time to time.. i find it hard to make the transition from the two games.

most definately one of the most addicting games now...I suppose since it has come out now we can talk about it some.....I wish they kept scoreboards like Black arrow does on Halo 2....I also wish that it was faster paced.I love this game and will cherious it forever :]

I've never been a big fan of Halo, but Halo 2 is amazing with online. It's like the videogame version of crack :) It's so fun when you get a big clan game going on. I could probably play Halo 2 on Live for a day straight with no sleep and still want to play the next day. Overall I'd say Halo 2 is like a 9.4/10 but that's because it does have flaws, and it doesn't match GTA: SA :)Get both if you have both systems!

most definately one of the most addicting games now...I suppose since it has come out now we can talk about it some.....I wish they kept scoreboards like Black arrow does on Halo 2....I also wish that it was faster paced.

I love this game and will cherious it forever :]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you go to Bungie one can find a listing of all the games you've played and all the stats.

I think Halo 1 was better, Halo 2 has cheap waepons like the sword or the lock on for rocket launcher, also you can't do warthog wars. there ar some better things about halo2 but there should of been alt more fighting on earth, i don't think it was worth paying so much.

Halo 2 is my favorite game of all time! I feel that it is superiour to Halo because of it's variety of new weapons and maps. It took me 4 weeks to beat, but that was because I had got it during exam week. I was limited to only 5 hours a day instead of my usual 8. I can't wait until Halo 3 comes out, I just hope that it will live up to the other 2 Halo games. I hope Microsoft doesn't disappoint!

Halo 2 is a good game no doubt, but still isn't even close to how good halo 1 was. Without the pistol there really is not much skill required. The pistol really did take skill to master. You could get triple kills on one pistol shot, but in halo 2, after you kill someone with a full clip from a smg, another person comes up and kills you. Halo 2's "perfect" coding can be one of it's major downfalls. When you had the sniper in halo you had to lead the person and anticipate their actions. With halo 2, if you shoot anywhere close to them you will no doubt hit them. The sniper becomes one of the most powerful weapons. An easy headshot from anywhere. The grenades too. What happened to Master Chief's arm? He used to be able to throw grenades fast and far, but it seems as though he's got the arm of a little kid in halo 2. I could throw farther than he does, and he's supposed to be super-strong. Gimme a break. The grenades also don't have as much impact as in the first game which annoys me. If you got hit with a grenade i'd think you'd be out. There is also the lag flaw. Sure xbox live is fun and all, but when you're playing games with people overseas shotguns, the bullets sometimes don't register, and you'll end up shooting the enemy point-blank to no effect. Another downside to halo 2 is the standby cheaters. On some games on xbox live's horrible matchmaking lists, the host of the game will put his modem into standby for around 15 seconds, making everyone lag out, leaving him with a 15 second opportunity to kill the whole team, gain control of the weapons, take your flag, or plant a bomb, them turn his modem back on and let the gameplay resume. Overall i think that halo 2 isn't that great of a game, and most of the good old halo 1 players will agree. We used to setup lans with 4 boxes running 2 seperate games on friday nights and saturday nights. It would be a place to have fun and hang out with your friends. It would bring us together. With halo 2, that fun is gone. No one want's to play or LAN it anymore, and if anything it will tear friendships apart becuase of how rediculously bad it can be sometimes. Props to all who can appreciate something Bungie prolonged for over a year and a half.