Posted Image

120mm fan to cool the compressors

CPU evaporator exit at -100C

GPU evaporator exit at -103C

Overclocked CPU Speed: 5101 Mhz

Memory FSB: 212 Mhz

Memory size: 256MB

VCore: 1.66 V

Wow thats something, still 3.20Ghz is still a respctable speed for a computer, anyway where do you buy all that equipment, I cant think of anywhere near me that woul sell half the stuff I would need. Second picture is my favourite, but well done anyway.

Is it a computer, or is it a freezer? ;) Seriously, Is the speed really all that nessissary? You probally could have just bought dual xeons, compatable motherboard, Lian-Li server case, water cooling, and more lights than NYC on new years eve. Besides that, very nice set up. Can you use that room as a meat locker? ;)

Guys, Overclocking at this rate usually means the guy just likes to explore the limits of his hardware, he doesn't want to play games or something... Just to see how far you can go with the hardware.But still.... COOOOOLStill... Amd's are much cooler than a P4, would it be possible to get higher clock rates?

What a setup, that is one hell of a rig! and one hell of an overclock. I have never had the nerve to tweak anything especially not by that much. i mean p4 3.2 GHz CPU's arn't exactly cheap.