xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
megaboy

I have a question

upload it to your phpbb/templates/ directory.in your admin control panel go to add style and then click on your newly uploaded style.set all the settings how you want them and then go to import.now you can set that as the default and your board is good to go.

One thing I'd like to point out. This is something I learned the hard way...If you are going to install mods to your phpbb (which I don't really recommend unless you really need the features. Mods cause problems and make the forums a ***** to update), first import your templates! Or if you install mods first, download the subsilver from your own forums and build your own theme there.The thing is that practically all mods make changes to the templates, and naturally won't work with unmodified templates. Also if you are going to install mods (heavy ones, like sub-categories) keep your own templates as much similar as possible to subsilver.