xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cool1405241471

Medal of Honour What do you think about it?

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun and Medal of Honor: Frontline are both great games. Rising Sun has great online multiplayer, as well as great offline multiplayer (with the ability to play with 4 friends with a multi-tap. Medal of Honor: Frontline had an amazing single player game. Which was a lot better and much harder than the single player in Medal of Honor: Rising Sun. They are both great games, and i would recommend renting or buying both if you have never played them before. Medal of Honor 4: Dogs of War is coming out soon, and that should be even better than the previous two titles.

The Medal of Honour games are amazing. I remember the original game for the Playstation. One of the few First Person games that I wanted to play over and over and still not get bored.The sequel Medal of Honour Underground was pretty good as well but I much prefer the original to this.Medal of Honour Frontline is the best out of the series so far! The sound effects are absolutely stunning especially if your television has Dolby Surround sound! If you read reviews for this game you would find its hailed for its first level; D-Day :) Medal of Honour Rising Sun was a good game, not as good as Frontline but comes in second especially for the Pearl Harbour levels. Dont listen to the criticism towards this game, if your a MOH hardcore fan then you will enjoy this.

Dude!!! the best gamer ever..... If you guys play you should join MC if your any good i would love to give you a tryout for Screaming Eagles ( the squad i run in MC) But dude this game is the numkber one game ever i love it but MoHPA bites you need a DVD player to play the game and a server takes so much space. ahh