xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Royter

Anyone know about google mail 1GB mail

today I hear from my friend.Google mail can to make drive on your computer and it very large up to 1 GB!!but i hear,I must invited from old member to register google mail.if anyone have account on google mail,invite me please :) now i will find data of GMail .

Gmail is great. It offers 1000MB of space which is just under 1GB. The servers are really fast. To get Gmail you need to get an invite from someone that already has Gmail. And about the Gmail drive, i know there is one. I believe it installs it in "my computer" and you can store anything on it! Get Gmail! Its awesome! If you cant find an invite for free, you could buy 1 off Ebay for like $.50 US Dollars.

Gmail is great. I have it, and love it. It is, without a doubt, the best email service avalible. I haven't even used 1% of my space. I find the spam filters really good, too.If you really - and I stress really - need an invite, see my website.cheers

julien,I can't enter to your website. Now I want to see GMail and have a account. :)cheer Now i used hotmail but it only 2MB. My storge is full every day :) I wanna have any mail service with storge larger than .**** I don't like yahoo mail - - ****

julien's site works fine for me. you only have 2MB on hotmail? i thought they upgraded to like 25mb. if you can get a gmail account try:circlemail.com-500MBwalla.com-1000MBon my one gmail account im using 20MB, and all the others im using 4MB and under.Gmail is great! :)

Google mail is truley a great and original service. By providing a fast service, generous space and a great email name. I have 3 gmail invitations available if you would like 1 please pm me with your email you want the invite to be sent to, first in first served!

The best e-mail service I ever used. I'm glad I got an invitation, i'm currently enjoying the service they provide. It's a very good service, some even pay just to get an invite.

how much do they pay?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some people pay up to $5 but nowadays you can get them very cheaply for example $1 or even less. Now that Gmail has spread so rapidly across everyone through the flood of accounts that Google have been giving out, there are lots of places you'll find free ones.