xisto Community
your-fabian

Sims 2

I got the game for my girlfriend who loved the original Sims and she seems to like this one. (Maybe a little too much! Can't get on her PC to even check my email LOL)We had a problem with build mode after installing it. Got a work around which seemed to work. Got to love it when they do 'naughties' LOL.

i own every sims game out there..except it kind of disrupts my studying process and i get addicted SOO easilly so i just stopped. sims 2 was sort of cool but i kind of prefer the 1st one more

For the first week or so, I absolutely loved the game (and ignored homework, music practise etc). But after that period, it did kind of start to get repetitive.. The movie things that come on when you propose/woohoo/kiss were great and hilarious the first few times, but they are a bit annoying now, since you have to watch through them. If anybody likes downloads, http://www.modthesims.info/ is a great site.

If I had Sims 2 I would build a house with no exits, bathrooms and limited food. Then I would watch how long it takes for them to die. :Pj/kI've played it once on my couasin's PC... didn't really get catched by the game. Maybe I would if I played a bit more.

What is up with all the people saying the game was to short or they finished it or whatever. That is the beauty of the Sims 2! There is no end. I have been playing it for over 3 years and I am still discovering cool tricks and hidden secrets. Its like a science project where you go down one path and see what happens and that will lead to another and another. I love the Sims 2. It is wonderfully addictive...A bit consumeristic for me, but at least its not inherently violent.

Yeah , that Sims 2 is a rubbish ! , I had faced the trouble ofResuming my own activity, it cost you even more , and if I had aSony vaio FZ (NV80) you guys bet I will choose Starcraft 2, UT3, HellgateLondon , etc , they do not ruin your pc or even laptops , The sims 2Is as worst as a terrible brand like aquanox 2 which did not have aGood ending...-Alvynne

The Sims 2 is the best game ever. The features of the game makes me jump off of my chair. And, I have now the lastest expansion pack which is The Sims 2: Bon Voyage!It's very interesting and a challenging game.

Best game ever!!!

Sims 2

The sims 2 is the best game ever. I could kill everyone in the world just to play it for 20 mins!

one question, why?

Sims 2

Well I don't know whats wrong with the people who don't like it, I mean come on! Well the Sims 2tm is quite a fun game. You get to design your sims, and control there lifes, whether its boring, or quite intersting, you can always find something to do with them. You can also design your own house in many ways as you want! I mean who doent want to design there own house? Well thats all ive got to say, later! =p

-reply by Tanner Bell

SIMS 2 ROX

Sims 2

The sims 2 is awesome...The sims 2 without ANY expansion packs is kinda boring, but with nightlife, seasons, pets, and bon voyage, it ROX! heres a challenge: try to have a sim mom have MORE that 10 kids!! its hard,

Because sims get VERY moody when they are pregnant,and you can only have 8 sims in a single housedhold!

-reply by SIMS 2 ROX

Boo HooSims 2

I got the store edition.

I want to get expansion packs because really the game isnt really all that fun without it. I just got my peeps in the game a car nd stuff and well. I'm still trying to make the game intresting but I agree with others the game sucks balls without the expansion packs.

-reply by Scenestar