xisto Community
your-fabian

Sims 2

i checked it out and deleted it after about 2 hours. boring like hell. all i did was trying to get my guy **** with as many girls as possible. after 5 or so, i got tired of it and uninstalled it. just no game for me.

I agree with you guys. I don't know why it has such a high rating. The only thing remotly good about the game is the AI and all the other feature suck. There is absolutly NOTHING to do except watch your sims talk with others.

sims 2 doesnt really change from sims 1. I dont like it and i wasted my money wich i should have saved for a better game like need for speed underground 2Rollercoaster tycoon 3 is one of my favorite games

The sims 2 is a good game. It is completely different from the first in that you are trying to satisfy their wants more than making them goto the bathroom. There are a lot of different items and things you can do. The jobs are varing and different things can happen every time you play.

i'd say the deal with sims 2 is....the sims. I mean let's face it. We got all the "controlling the lives" of people that weeded in all the expansions and original sims that were out. I mean after the "gazillionth" expansion pack, I'd say a few people might've been a little bored. I think they should've had maybe this setup:SimsSims Livin LargeHot DateFORGET REST OF EXPANSIONSSims2Would've made pple want it more or something...lol. To be honest I didn't play hardly any of the expansions though, my curiosity was satisfied with Livin large. Cool game while it lasted tho.

I like Sims 2 alot, my biggest complaint with it is that I feel like whenever I play I have to be ready to sit there and invest a couple of hours in it, no 15 minute quickie sessions. Could just be the way the games structered, but that's kept me from playing nearly as much as I otherwise would, which has been quite a bit anyway. ;)