xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
microdude431

Sound Cards

i find sound card a waste of money... unless u have really sensative ears or are a electronic musician... u can't really hear the different... i remember when i was abt 7+ years back when i got crazy over sound card... i bought one soundblaster something (forgot the model) and was pretty proud of it... i compare my friends' sound with mine... though its never sound any different to me... i always say mine sounds better... but its till the later stage that i notice what type of sound card really doesn't matter... so i stop all the sound card craze... but anyway... having a great sound card is better den a lousier one...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u are tone deaf and stupid. it makes all the difference and my surround lets me hear when things are behind me. you will unconciously tilt you head to hear where it id coming from!

I'm using integrated AC'97 5.1 card. Basic sound card. That's all I can say.
When I play games (such as Counter-Strike), I put on my SONY headphones and every enemy is heard. :D
When I'll get some money, I'm going to buy Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4. It's the best sound card all around. But I'll wait for cheaper versions to come out, becouse now only one is available:
Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro
It costs about âŹ280. But the package contains Remote Control unit and hub. For me it's enought only sound card.