xisto Community
iGuest

Fifa 2005

Fifa 2005 is a very nice soccer game...I played it and it like me more much than the other soccer games...It has got and tournament online and i think it nice because everyone can make an online tournament..

Hey,I watched a reveiw on fifa 2005 comapred to this is football 2005 it looks ace. They both do. Over all they said fifa 2005 is better because of more tricks and smoother online play and of course better sound track :)

Fifa series will never be as playable as Pro Evolution Soccer ... Japaneese games are always better than american/europe ... in terms of Gameplay .. as for budget .. Fifa2005 wins here .

I agree. I think it's a very good game, but I feel the series hasn't been the same since FIFA 2003. That is my favorite FIFA game so far, and I hope the series somehow can recapture the fun I had with that game.

Over 30 songs are included on the soundtrack to FIFA Soccer 2005. Sample some of the tunes and check out the artists on our Music page.The music is fantastic !!!"Becoming a FIFA cover athlete is an incredible honor," said Sanchez, a native of Guadalajara, Mexico. "I love EA SPORTS, especially the FIFA franchise. To think that my likeness is in the game, and that all the great teams from the Mexican League are now available, is tremendous."The Fifa 2005 is the best game of the world...