xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illusion

C++ tutorial

Well I see nothing has been done about the formatting of the document, basically all that needs to be done is remove the centred text, make it all align to the left side and it'd be easier for people to understand and read.You are correct about word being used, it was one of the things I had checked on to make sure it was your own work, I was just making sure by seeing if you knew how you created it, I know, I know, I should stop playing detective ^_^Also Word left in the name of the user, or the registered person of that document, a relative, spouse, etc of yours maybe? has the same last name as your name. This unneccessary information left in Word documents and is the reason for all it's bloatness, a simple 2KB file can easily be turned into a 300KB file just by saving it in Word.I use to use Adobe Illustrator to create PDF files, although now with all these plugins, printer drivers and convertors you don't have to stay with the same program anymore and can create PDF files from any program with a printing ability, although I'm wondering whether it works with pictures/photos as it's been a while since I tested it.Cheers,MC

acrobat not the reader have a built in plug in and a bonus plug in for ms word to convert doc to pdf or pdf to doc.just a suggestion to illusion, since your the one who create the tutorials why not make a forum version and pdf download. that would be nice :D*edit: forum ver, i mean html version for anybody doesn't have acrobat reader. my mistake ^_^

Having an html version would be really nice. I am a C++ programmer in training, and I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. If you need help creating an HTML version, you can PM me, and I will be glad to help out in any way that I can......

hmm Thnx Red btw I'll just post tutorials here and its the signle Forum am using I'll try to help members here.... But am still not geting wht the problem wid that PDF file its working on me and my alot of friend Also read it...